BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello World,

I decided it is time for a change - a change of name, at least.  I have grown tired of "Los Cuatro Locos."  Since I am the only one of the four who actually updates anything and who created that title in the first place, should I act alone to change the name?

At first, I was thinking of just changing the picture of the name to colors and font anew, but quickly realized I should just change the whole name.

  • I thought of "Monkeyville", because we call our daughters monkeys - especially Maegan, because she used to climb things really well and a lot.
  • Then I thought of "Los Cuatro Monos Locos" - but that is even crazier than the original title.
  • Then, "Anomaly", because I like the idea of being anomalous - as in: outside the box, being original, not doing just what everybody else does, being individual.  But I looked up 'anomaly' and found the definition and list of synonyms to be too negative 
  •  Then, "Eclectic Anomaly"
    - What do you think?  
    • To be eclectic is to like the best of anything - like the eclectic decorator would put many things together that are the best of different ideas and make them all look great together.
    • BUT .....I searched that title and found that different people already had it for their webpages!!!
      • @EclecticAnomaly - on Twitter
      • www.myspace.com/eclecticanomalymusic/
      •  www.anomalypodcast.com/tag/eclectic-music
      • theimpulseeclectic.bandcamp.com/track/the-anomaly
      • etc.
Wait a minute!  "Et Cetera!"  How much you wanna bet that has been used up too much already!?  What to do, oh what to do.  Of course, there are already etcetera.com, ecetera-records.com, etcetera.co.uk, etceteraonline.com, etceteraproject.com, etcetera3.com, etc.!  Oh well, well, well, I can still use it, right?

I think I will try out Et Cetera.  Let me know what you think. :)

Jenn

0 comments: